Help a Village Community Bank (VICOBA) to expand its client base and improve the bank’s physical location.
Moshi Town, 2013
1) People pick their noses in public here.
2) The streets are generally free of litter… but also free of public trash cans.
3) Most of the time, the people who say hi to you on the street actually just want to say hello.
4) The sun is stronger closer to the equator.
5) Infrastructure exists, and could obviously be significantly better, but it exists.
6) Resources seem plentiful.
7) The scenery is breathtaking.